Thursday, November 29, 2007

Leaving your Mark

You know the saying that says everyone has a story? Well so do scars. In fact, scars have the best stories... They are filled with tails of drunkeness, naughtiness, stupidity and the general juicy facts of a person's life.

My scars could literally tell 1000 stories, mainly due to the fact that I have so many. What can I say: I get drunk and fall down alot ok? Don't judge me.

My favourite scars are the rather peculiar ones I have on my feet, which miraculously found their way onto The Pilot's feet as well... infectious buggers! ;) These scars will always remind me of the exact moment when I walked into The Pilot's parentals house wearing open sandals and his mom commented: "OMG you have exactly the same marks, in the same place, as The Pilot".... Mmmmm, yes well 10 000 000 points to the Einstein that can guess how they got there!

No comments: