Friday, September 07, 2007

It's Getting Serious!

Can anybody tell me why on God's green earth reaching 3 months in a relationship constitute said relationship as being serious?! Anyone?...

I personally just don't get this. Don't get me wrong reaching 3 months is a great and tastic milestone (if you're with the most fantastic man like I am) but in my mind it in no way can mean that the relationship is serious, can it? I mean, whatever happened to the days where the "serious" word got dropped into conversations with your tarts once you had hit like a year... I just don't think that 3 months can be classified as serious, and on that note I seem to be the only thing that thinks this.

Everytime a new tart hears about my 3 monther (which was yesterday) the first thing out of their mouths is "oh so it's getting serious" What in zi fuck are they on about? I dunno, maybe things have changed since I got together with my last boyfriend... then again, maybe everyone has just plain lost their minds!

No comments: