Thursday, February 01, 2007

Blocked

Can you force yourself to write?

I try, but it feels as if I am doing my damn-dest to push against a wall that just won’t move. Not even an inch! Maybe this wall is a hallucinogenic type of wall; now you see me, now you don’t type thing…

My problem is that lately, I find myself staring at a blank page, a white screen; whatever the medium; grasping. But grasping at nothing really. Minutes pass, hours even yet still nothing flows from my mind.
I’m not quite sure if this strange turn of affairs is due to be having bloggers block (who knew such a thing could happen?) or just not having any major news or tarty opinion about anything… Both situations are very unnerving and have led me to one conclusion:

Whoever the fuck said that no news was good news, was a fucking idiot!

No comments: